alternate titles for Frozen
- Kristen Bell can sing and everyone is surprised
- Jonathan Groff sings for 51 seconds wtf
- Hans is a douche
- Idina Menzel could sing the phone book and I would cry
- [muffled sounds of Boss Ass Bitch playing in the distance]
- I’m not crying you’re crying
- Let’s see it again
Sam Has Some of the Best Lines Ever and Jared Has Some of the Best Outtakes Ever
I’m just looking at my gifs,
And I’ve realized that Sam has some of the funniest lines ever in the show
Like, I have so many of these gifs that I don’t know whether or not this isn’t funny or not
And then I started looking at Jared’s outtakes
And realized most of them are my favorite outtakes
I just felt like I should point that out. For Science and stuff.
A few minutes ago my coworker said “The sexual position formerly known as 69 will now be referred to as 96. Due to the economy, the price of eating out has gone up.”
My boss is still crying.
To me, Olaf symbolizes the love between Elsa and Anna. That’s because the time when most of Anna’s happy memories of her childhood with Elsa were altered, especially the ones that involved magic, Olaf is that familiar snowman that has remained. He serves as that one special link between them, mainly when they grew apart.
It is very important to point out that it was Olaf who helped Anna figure out what true love really means, and this had saved her and Elsa’s lives at the end. It was true love that prevented Hans from killing Elsa. It was true love that unfroze Anna back to life. And it was love that enabled Elsa to thaw the ice. If Anna had died, Elsa would also be good as dead, because her world revolves around Anna. As Anna had put it, they “only have each other.”
People: “I don’t understand why Finnick and Annie are together. Johanna makes just more sense to me”
People: “Annie is just a freaky mad girl. Why is Finnick in love with her?”
This broke my fucking heart
This is Meggie’s poetry: http://writingsforwinter.tumblr.com/
Okay… That’s it… I think I’m going to set this as my alarm on my phone so I can feel like I’m waking up in heaven on a daily basis.There’s just something about children’s choirs.
There’s just something about this song
- Teacher: Reading a book is better than sex.
- [Class titters]
- Teacher: It’s like a 10-hour orgasm!
- [Laughter increases]
- Girl pipes up: Yeah, and with a book I actually get to finish!
- [Boys’ laughter dies off almost instantly as the girls hoot]
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently."
it’s been years since i’ve first seen this comic and i still think it has one of the best punchline delivers of anything i’ve ever seen
Under your fingertips
You have to use the five senses when you write. Readers want to experience what your characters see, smell, hear, taste and touch. I find that touch is the sense that is most ignored by…
Do you want to build a snow man reprise. Lyrics by phananigans:
I have been wanting to cover this and now I finally did! I just loved his lyrics they were so touching and yeah, I hope I don’t dissapoint!My voice isn’t the best but.. I really do wish they would have put this in the movie! :(
Lyrics: “Yes I wanna build a snowman…
I’m sorry that it took so long…
I didn’t know I needed you…I really do…
and now you’re gone…
please…just ask me once more…
just one more time…
I promise I’ll open the door
…yes I wanna build a snowman…”
i just got goosebumps and teared up….oh my goodness
- Amazing- incredible, unbelievable, improbable, fabulous, wonderful, fantastic, astonishing, astounding, extraordinary
- Anger- enrage, infuriate, arouse, nettle, exasperate, inflame, madden
- Angry- mad, furious, enraged, excited, wrathful, indignant,…